Qualified Nursery Practitioner
Qualified Nursery Practitioner required for Brighton & Hove
- Full time, 40 hours a week
- You must have a relevant childcare qualification at Level 2 or Level 3 and experience working in a nursery or similar, knowledge and experience of the EYFS and an ability to support children’s development and their individual needs
- You will need to demonstrate your passion for providing high quality childcare and must be caring, creative, reliable and hard working
- Hopscotch offers an excellent salary, generous holiday, training opportunities and benefits
- Satisfactory references are required and this position is subject to a DBS check at enhanced level
- For further details please see Qualified Nursery Practitioner Job Description and Person Specification.
Apprentice Nursery Practitioners
Hopscotch Nurseries – Brighton & Hove
You will undertake relevant training towards a Hopscotch and Ofsted approved childcare qualification
- You must also be able to communicate effectively in spoken and written English.
- 12 month contract, all year round, 42.5 hrs a week
- 28 days paid holiday per annum (including 8 statutory holidays)
- Salary 16-17 yrs £9,000, 18 + £12,265.50 – £17,680 per annum
- Subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check
- Fantastic opportunity to start your childcare career within a group of premier nurseries with the prospect to gain further responsibility and promotion once qualified.
- For further details please see Apprentice Job Description and Person Specification.
Bank Nursery Practitioner – All Locations
Bank Nursery Practitioner positions available in all Hopscotch locations.
- Casual flexible hours to suit, Monday to Friday, all year round
- Qualifications are not essential for the Bank Nursery Practitioner role but you must be able to demonstrate a genuine desire to work with children 0-5 years old and have the appropriate skills
- You must also be able to communicate effectively in spoken and written English
- References essential and these positions are subject to a DBS check at Enhanced level
- For further details please see Bank Practitioner Job Description and Person Specification.