Customer Service Administrator
Hopscotch Head Office – Brighton
Full Time Customer Service Administrator required for Hopscotch Head Office in Brighton – 37.5 hours per week.
- Salary £20,000 per annum, training opportunities, benefits, staff discount.
- December 2017 start.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly office team and a well-established successful chain of nurseries, working as a first point of telephone contact for customers.
- You must be educated to degree level, have excellent literacy and numeracy skills, excellent customer service skills and telephone manner, PC literate and fully conversant with MS office applications, emails and internet
- You will need to demonstrate effective time management, organisational skills, be adaptable and have the ability to multi task and work well under pressure.
- Full Driving licence required.
- Satisfactory references are required and this position is subject to a DBS check at enhanced level.
- For further details please see Customer Service Administrator job Description
Part Time Finance Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Hopscotch Head Office – Brighton
- Hopscotch Nurseries Head Office in Brighton require a Part Time Finance Administrator to cover maternity leave, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, 19 hours per week, all year round.
- January 2018 start for up to one year.
- We are looking for someone who is preferably educated to degree level, PC literate, has a high level of numeracy and literacy skills, effective time management, organised and able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Salary £18,000 pro rata, training opportunities, benefits, staff discount
- This post is subject to a DBS check at enhanced level.
- For further details please see Part Time Finance Administrator job Description
Qualified Nursery Practitioner
Qualified Nursery Practitioner required for Brighton & Hove
- Full time, 40 hours a week
- Salary: NVQ L2 £16,640 to £18,720 pa NVQ L3+ £18,720 to £20,800 pa
- You must have a relevant childcare qualification at Level 2 or Level 3 and experience working in a nursery or similar, knowledge and experience of the EYFS and an ability to support children’s development and their individual needs
- You will need to demonstrate your passion for providing high quality childcare and must be caring, creative, reliable and hard working
- Hopscotch offers an excellent salary, generous holiday, training opportunities and benefits
- Satisfactory references are required and this position is subject to a DBS check at enhanced level
- For further details please see Qualified Nursery Practitioner Job Description and Person Specification.
Apprentice Nursery Practitioners
Hopscotch Nurseries – Brighton & Hove
You will undertake relevant training towards a Hopscotch and Ofsted approved childcare qualification
- You must also be able to communicate effectively in spoken and written English.
- 12 month contract, all year round, 42.5 hrs a week
- 28 days paid holiday per annum (including 8 statutory holidays)
- Salary 16-17 yrs £9,000, 18 + £12,265.50 – £17,680 per annum
- Subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check
- Fantastic opportunity to start your childcare career within a group of premier nurseries with the prospect to gain further responsibility and promotion once qualified.
- For further details please see Apprentice Job Description and Person Specification.
Bank Nursery Practitioner – All Locations
Bank Nursery Practitioner positions available in all Hopscotch locations.
- Casual flexible hours to suit, Monday to Friday, all year round
- £7.90 per hour. (£7.05 plus holiday pay) £8.40 per hour. (£7.50 plus holiday pay) 25 years+
- Qualifications are not essential for the Bank Nursery Practitioner role but you must be able to demonstrate a genuine desire to work with children 0-5 years old and have the appropriate skills
- You must also be able to communicate effectively in spoken and written English
- References essential and these positions are subject to a DBS check at Enhanced level
- For further details please see Bank Practitioner Job Description and Person Specification.