Hopscotch Peacehaven Fundraising for Oliver
4th November 2013SDR 4 Oliver (selective dorsal rhizotomy)
Oliver attended Hopscotch Nursery Peacehaven for four and a half years; he suffers from Diplegic Cerebral Palsy and needs a life changing operation on his legs at Great Ormond Street, for which funding has been refused, despite it being an NHS Hospital. The operation will cost £52,000 and Hopscotch Peacehaven want to raise as much funds as possible to help reach the target.
Thank you to Halfords in Burgess Hill and Brighton for donating two children’s bicycles for our ‘Bid for a Bike‘ challenge.
The winners will be contacted on the 3rd December 2013 – Good Luck!
There will be a Raffle on Tuesday 3rd December 2013. So far the prizes are:
- Free admission for 2 adults and 2 children to Monkey Bizness in Lewes
- Free voucher for a family of 4 to Blackberry Farm with pony ride
- 2 free haircuts from BNTEN barbers in Peacehaven
- 2 ladies scarves from Avenue 57
- A sweet hamper from Scrumptious Sweeties
- A box of 12 cup cakes from Hayley’s cupcakes
- Free sitting and print worth £160 at Kirstie Blake Photography
Tickets are £5 per strip available from Peacehaven Nursery.
We are also holding a Sponsored Walk on Sunday 10th November at 10.30am, meeting at the Martello Tower in Seaford, walking to the Seaford Yacht Club at the other end of the seafront and back again. Everyone is welcome to join us – call 01273 584250 for a sponsor form.