How To Pay
Invoices are raised calendar monthly and will be emailed to you at the end of the preceding month. You can pay your fees by direct debit, debit or credit card payment, bank transfer, childcare vouchers, TFC or cash. All payments must be received by the 15th day of the month.
You should complete a mandate form available from the nursery or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01273 385577. Direct debits are debited on 15th day of each month or nearest working day thereafter.
Debit Cards, Credit Cards and Cash
Please call 01273 385577 (9am-5pm Mon-Fri) to pay by Debit/Credit Card payments. Cash payments can be made to the nursery directly.
Childcare Vouchers – Salary Sacrifice Schemes – Tax Free Childcare
Hopscotch has an account with many of the major childcare voucher companies and the Tax Free Childcare scheme. Call us on 01273 385577 if you require any further assistance. Hopscotch has terms and conditions when accepting vouchers as payment and you must complete a Hopscotch Voucher Agreement in advance of the payment.
We have been advised by the HMRC that when making payments for childcare fees through Tax Free Childcare (TFC), separate payments must be made for each child using their individual TFC account reference. This means that we are unable to split TFC payments across siblings fees or transfer money paid by TFC between them. HMRC state that this is in reference to only being able to ‘claim up to £2000 per child’.
Therefore, please ensure that if you have more than one child attending Hopscotch, that you apply for individual TFC accounts for each child and check the amount you are paying is in reference to the correct child. Any over payments can be credited to the individual child’s future fees, but not used against a siblings fees.
Childcare Vouchers and Tax Free Childcare payments can take up to 5 working days to reach us, please allow enough sufficient time from processing your payment for fees to reach us by 15th of the month.
If you leave Hopscotch with a credit due to a TFC or Childcare Voucher payment we are unable to refund this directly to you and can only be transferred back to you via TFC/Childcare Voucher Company.
You should do the following:
- Please call 01273 385577 to obtain the Hopscotch Children’s Nurseries bank account details.
- Use your child’s name and nursery as a reference (failure to do this may result in Hopscotch being unable to identify who to credit the payment to).
- Please email us to inform us of the payment. This must include the amount of money that was transferred, the date of transfer, your child’s name, nursery they attend, and if payment is for anything other than fees e.g. extra deposit, extra sessions.
- Hopscotch Children’s Nurseries is not responsible for non-received emails.
- Hopscotch Children’s Nurseries does not accept responsibility for any payments not being credited to the Hopscotch bank account, or for any delay in the credit thereof.
All payments received by Hopscotch Children’s Nurseries after the 15th of the month will incur a late payment charge.