Preston Park are Outstanding again!
30th June 2015
We are very pleased and proud to reveal, after an unannounced Ofsted Inspection on 27 May 2015, Preston Park nursery have again been awarded Outstanding in all areas. Many congratulations to Serena, Jade, Clare and the rest of the team for their hard work and dedication to maintain the highest level of care and education. The Inspector said:
- The quality of teaching across the nursery is outstanding. Staff provide an exceptional range of high-quality learning experiences for the children. As a result, children are highly motivated, eager to explore and they develop a real interest in learning.
- All children, including those with special educational needs and/or disabilities, make outstanding progress in their learning.
- The nursery’s leadership team is highly effective in driving improvement. Staff demonstrate a strong commitment towards achieving excellence in all areas.
- Children form exceptional relationships with the staff that care for them each day. This means staff always meet children’s individual needs extremely well.
- The nursery’s leadership team values staff development highly. They make excellent use of every opportunity to enrich the activities to promote children’s learning.
- The qualified and experienced staff act as mentors to those less qualified and provide excellent role models. This has a positive impact on the staff’s practice and the quality of their interactions to support children’s learning.
- Excellent partnerships between parents and nursery staff ensure that they keep parents very well informed about their child’s developmental progress.
- The staff work extremely well together as a team, which means the organisation of the nursery is excellent. The staff provide a very relaxed, fun and homely environment where each child is respected and valued.
- Staff plan exceptionally good opportunities in the outside area for children to enjoy physical exercise. These contribute to the children’s physical well-being.
See the full report here